Last Updated: July 1, 2013
Web Server Log Information
We may collect information from our web server logs. Such information could include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The state or country from which you accessed the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The name of your Internet service provider
- The Web page through which you linked to our site
- The pages of our site that you viewed
Personal Information Provided by You
We may occasionally ask for your feedback via surveys or other communications to better understand your interests and needs. We might also request information through online forms for grant applications and other purposes. Additionally, we may ask to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for services from us
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to the legal process or comply with the law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the organization
Under IRS Code, the following documents are public information:
- IRS Forms 990 and affiliated schedules for the past three years.
- Exemption letter from the IRS.
- Approved application for exemption with supporting documentation.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Throughout our website(s), we offer links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we do not control what information they collect, and/or what they do with such information. As such, we encourage you to review their privacy policies as well.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If at any time you wish to stop receiving Resource Media’s electronic newsletters or other communications, or to be removed from our email list, you may unsubscribe from that list as explained in each message. Resource Media will not give your email addresses to other organizations; however, we may occasionally send you mailings regarding events, products or services by reputable third parties if we think they may be of interest to you. In such circumstances, we do not provide the organization with your information, but send the mailing ourselves.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
We welcome comments and questions on this policy. To share feedback or to request information from Resource Media, please send an email to antinette [at] resource-media.org or write to:
ATTN: Antinette Jackson
101 Montgomery St., Suite 2600
San Francisco, CA 94104